Since 2005, Perfect Solutions Painting® has done numerous large-scale painting and coating projects along the front range, and exterior and commercial painting. We have done projects in the Jacksonville and Saint Johns, St. Augustine area that have typically concentrated on communities and painting apartments, and townhomes. When operating in places such as Jacksonville, Saint Johns, or St. Augustine, we are dealing with families and older adults who are living in condos or townhomes.
- We set a pre-job tour among all appropriate supervisors. In this meeting, we take a thorough walk-around of the building and mark all irregularities. These can be anything such as rotting wood, unknown pipes and wires, previous paint job overspray, messy caulking, broken windows, and dented downspouts or gutters, to mention a few.
- Finalize the specific colors that will be used in the building. Also, finalize the color scheme of the building.
- Set a date and time when the washing will occur.
- Set a date and time to paint the multi-family building.
- Have managers send out letters to each resident about the projected start date and duration of the project.
- Create a plan for our painting team that will get the work done quickly and efficiently.
- Respect people's property and pace. It is clear and simple, but essential.
- Communication is important. Do this early, frequently, and continuously. Chat with the homeowners, the managers you are working with, your staff, and anyone else who is involved.
- Prepre yourself and your crew with extra detail and meticulousness. Then you would go with a simple one-family home.
At Perfect Solutions Painting®, we work strictly with the Home Owner Associations (HOA), Property Managers, and Board Members to guarantee the work is completed correctly and efficiently with limited interference to homeowners daily lives or their community activities. We understand that to give everyone in the HOA with quality paint services, having exceptional communication is crucial.
From site walls and entry fence adjustments to repainting whole properties, the exterior painting services in Jacksonville experienced painting professionals are provided to furnish your community a look your tenants will see pleasant and beautiful. Let us help you generate a community where your residents will be happy to live, fill out our online estimate form for your FREE specialized estimate.
Exterior Painting | Fence and Site Wall Painting
Wrought Iron Painting | Decorative Finishes (faux)
Pressure Washing | Stucco Patching
Drywall Patching and Texture Application
Waterproofing Walls and Parapets
Recreational Area (Playground) Painting and Coating
Cabana and Gazebo Painting | Metal Structure Painting
Property Assessment Doumentation