Perfect Solutions Painting Approach
- We set a pre-job tour among all appropriate supervisors. In this meeting, we take a thorough walk-around of the building and mark all irregularities. These can be anything such as rotting wood, unknown pipes and wires, previous paint job overspray, messy caulking, broken windows, and dented downspouts or gutters, to mention a few.
- Finalize the specific colors that will be used in the building. Also, finalize the color scheme of the building.
- Set a date and time when the washing will occur.
- Set a date and time to paint the multi-family building.
- Have managers send out letters to each resident about the projected start date and duration of the project.
- Create a plan for our painting team that will get the work done quickly and efficiently.