Our Simple Process:
1. Power Wash -Every necessary area of your homes exterior will be pressure washed, or hand washed to eliminate dirt and mildew
2. Prep - Every loose paint is scraped, glossy areas are scuff-sanded, and any gaps are caulked to block water intrusion.
3. Paint - Your fixed areas are primed before premium-quality paint is implemented to your homes exterior, producing a consistent finish.
4. Clean - By the end of each day, the painting crew cleans up throughout your home, assuring any paint chips are eliminated, and all materials are stored precisely away.
5. Inspect - Following our inspection, your job site supervisor will lead you through your home, letting you to evaluate our job and to accommodate any fundamental feedback.